Friday, September 16, 2011

To Flatten of Not to Flatten?

Today's Learning Target:  I can conduct short, informal research to answer a question or solve a problem and I can synthesize multiple sources on the subject that demonstrate I clearly understand the subject under investigation. (11.W.7)

Today's Learning Activities:
  • As discussed, we need to make a group decision regarding when we want to participate in Flat Classroom.  Consider the points we discussed yesterday.
  • Watch the Flat Classroom Keynote MCA students created based on their experience


Your assignment is to email me whether or not you feel the class, as a whole, should participate in the project now.  Try not to look at this from an individualistic perspective. You should write at least two paragraphs justifying your position in detail and email it to me no later than Sunday evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment